Taking Stock: May 2016

Tuesday 17 May 2016




Making: In the beginning stages of making a series on tradition and culture

Drinking: #lemonade for real #BeyHive

Reading: Just finished reading Americanah by Chimamanda Ngozi Adiche


Playing: Kenneth Mugabi. #Amazing!

Wishing: No wishes.

Enjoying: My new baby turtle earrings. #LovelyBirthdayPresents 

Writing: Short Stories inspired by catch-up-sessions with friends

Loving: Qwela Junction Crooners, can't wait for the next show

Looking: Pro Afro by Xenson #SOoooooAmazing.Please visit AfriArt Gallery to view the exhibition.

PRO AFRO by Xenson #hairgoals


Eating: Java House Ben's Burger with a side order of fruit salad. #TryingToBeHealthy #NotSureIfItsWorking

Needing: Where do I start, maybe first with gratitude?

Wearing: Lipstick, I even bought a dark purple colour called "Vamp"

Knowing: God and I are working on our relationship. I have learnt to listen.

Thinking: About my future

Giggling Over: Zootopia.


What have you been up to lately?#TakingStock


Post a Comment