Taking Stock: March 2016

Wednesday 16 March 2016


Taking Stock: March 2016 #HappilyFlawed


Making: A series that celebrates some extraordinary ordinary woman called Welcome To Womanhood, please check out some of the guest blog posts, if you'd like to submit something let me know.
·        
·       Drinking: Coffee lots of Coffee..
·       Reading:  'When a crocodile eats the sun' by Peter Godwin

·       Looking:  A lovely view before my gym session starts.

The view...


·    Playing: 'Formation' by Beyonce
·    Wasting:  Not wasting anything this month
·   Wishing:  For Easter celebrations to begin, so that I can eat junk food. I gave it up for Jesus.
·   Enjoying: Tae bow class on Friday.
·   Writing:  A story story for submission...shhhh!
·   Loving:  #TeamNewsRoom
#TeamNewsRoom with Patrick Kluivert, FC Barcelona Legend

Eating: Fruits + yogurt+nuts = great combination
cures unhealthy cravings...

·     Marveling: at the wonderful stories, my friends submitted for the Welcome to Womanhood series
·    Needing: To constantly remind myself to be my own person and make my own life choices.
·        
·      Wearing: New shoes and hair accessories from J's accessories....again shhhh....

· 
·    Noticing:  That being assertive is tough, people don't like the word 'NO' 
                         Also that most people have unknown mental issues. 
 
·   Knowing: That I sometimes enjoy being alone, but not lonely.

·        Thinking: I am grateful
·       Opening: A new drawing tab when customs allows Fedex to deliver it!
Giggling: Real Housewives of Beverly Hills Season 4

Post a Comment